Please report any suspected sexual exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking to the appropriate authorities:
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- CyberTipline - report child exploitation
- 24-Hour Hotline: 1-800-843-5678
- Polaris Project - Report Human Trafficking: 888-373-7888
- Dept. of Health & Human Services: 888-373-7888
- Children of the Night: 800-551-1300
- ACE National: 202-220-3019
- Homeland Security Investigations Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE
- Dept. of Justice: 888-428-7581
- FBI Office: http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
- Australia Police: https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/crime-types/human-trafficking
WARNING SIGNS OF POSSIBLE HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- Does an entertainer arrive accompanied by another individual?
- Does that individual speak for or appear to maintain control over the entertainer?
- Does the entertainer seem fearful of that individual?
- Does the entertainer have difficulty communicating, whether resulting from a language barrier or fear of interaction?
While one of these signs, on its own, may not present a trafficking concern, multiple signs indicate a potential red flag. Use common sense, and contact the appropriate authorities if you suspect that someone is being trafficked.
Any law enforcement officer can contact us here.